Have a chocolate question?
Text us at 306-551-8911
OPEN truffle-making party on Thu-21-Nov-2019 - TEN SPOTS LEFT
$50 per person.
No set time -- usually around ninety minutes to 2 hours
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
at the chocolate shop - 2130 Robinson - west across the street from 13th Ave Safeway.
FUN STUFF and SOME RULES
- the shop is always a cool 18 degrees or lower -- bring an extra shirt or sweater;
- no baking or chocolate-making experience necessary; this is more of a tasting party than a class -- do not expect to learn in-depth chocolate-making techniques;
- as chocolate absorbs odours, please keep perfume and scented hair products subtle;
- everyone will be standing for the full duration;
- chocolate easily washes out of most clothing but avoid wearing white;
- be sure your cell phones & cameras are fully charged as you'll want photos of your friends with chocolate faces;
- customer area of the chocolate shop is fully wheelchair accessible (no steps, no stairs), but the staff washroom is not accessible.
No person with any type of food allergy -- nut, dairy, wheat, soy -- is permitted to attend a truffle party. No exceptions. You will be asked to sign a declaration stating you have no food allergies. Anyone who arrives for a truffle party and states they have a food allergy will be denied entry -- and will not receive a refund.
Unfortunately we cannot allow our guests to bring alcohol to our chocolate-tasting parties.
- if you cancel anytime before 8am the day of your scheduled party, you will receive a full refund.
- if you cancel from 8am to 6pm the day of your scheduled party, you will only receive a 50% refund.
- no refunds or credit for cancellations after 6pm the day of your scheduled party; and no refunds or credits for no-shows, regardless of the reason.
- to cancel, email us at ChocolateRegina@gmail.com or call us at 306-546-2462 (voicemail 24/7.)