Private chocolate class for 8 people at your choice of day + time
You and 7 friends will have the whole chocolate shop to yourselves!
Before you purchase ...
send us an email with your desired date and we'll see if it's possible. Send to ChocolateRegina@gmail.com
$560 = $70/person
Start time & duration:
- your choice of 7 or 7:30pm
- 2 hours
- at the chocolate shop - 2130 Robinson
- start the class by sipping on your chocolate martini
- learn about the history of chocolate
- study a real cocoa pod and learn about cocoa harvesting and production
- smell and taste the four types of chocolate: white, milk, semi-sweet, bittersweet
- pair chocolate with various cheese and meats, as well as wine and port
- smell and taste your choice of our 50 chocolates
- learn about all the products of Chocolaterie Bernard Callebaut
- anyone with any kind of food allergy will not be allowed to participate
- especially to nuts, dairy, soy, wheat, sunflower, alcohol
- you will sign a declaration stating you have no food allergies.
- must be 19 years old or older
- bring photo ID
Alcohol & food:
- no outside alcohol or food can be brought into the class.
- as you will be drinking some alcohol during the class, we insist all participants use a taxi service or engage a non-participant driver for drop-offs and pick-ups.
Seating & washroom:
- you will be seated at the chocolate counter on a tall stool
- the store has a staff washroom, but it is not wheelchair-accessible
- 100% refund if cancelled before 10am on day of the class
- 50% refund if cancelled from 10am-5pm on day of class
- no refund if cancelled after 5pm on day of class
- no refund for no-shows, regardless of the reason
- cancel by email at ChocolateRegina@gmail.com or phone 306-546-2462
View full product details