If you have a chocolate question,
text us right now at 306-551-8911
PRIVATE wine + chocolate pairing class for 10 people ANY DAY
You and 9 friends will have the whole chocolate shop to yourselves!
Before you purchase ...
send us an email with your desired date and we'll see if it's possible. Send to ChocolateRegina@gmail.com. We need at least ONE WEEK ADVANCE NOTICE to get the Special Occasion Liquor Permit.
During the evening, you will:
- start the class by sipping on your chocolate martini
- smell and taste the four types of chocolate: white, milk, semi-sweet, bittersweet
- pair chocolate with various wines and port, as well as cheese and meats
- smell and taste a variety of our 50 chocolates
- learn about all the products of Chocolaterie Bernard Callebaut
Flat-rate of $800, plus PST + GST
Maximum of ten
Start time & duration:
- your choice of 7 or 7:30pm
- 2 hours or whenever you want to leave :)
- at the chocolate shop - 2130 Robinson
- anyone with any kind of food allergy will not be allowed to participate, especially to nuts, dairy, soy, wheat, sunflower, alcohol
- you will sign a declaration stating you have no food allergies.
- must be 19 years old or older
- bring photo ID
Alcohol & food:
- no outside alcohol or food can be brought into the class.
- as you will be drinking some alcohol during the class, we insist all participants use a taxi service or engage a non-participant driver for drop-offs and pick-ups.
Seating & washroom:
- you will be seated at the chocolate counter on a tall stool, which may be problematic for persons with size or mobility issues
- the store has a staff washroom, but it is not wheelchair-accessible
- 100% refund if cancelled 24.0 hours or more before the start of the class
- 50% refund if cancelled before 12-noon the day of the class
- no refund if cancelled after 12-noon the day of class
- no refund for no-shows, regardless of the reason
- no discount if one or more participants fail to show
- cancel by email at ChocolateRegina@gmail.com or phone 306-546-2462 (voicemail)