Noon-6 Tue-Fri 10-5 Sat closed Sun/Mon
2130 Robinson - west across from 13th Ave Safeway
Private chocolate class for 11 people at your choice of day + time
You and 10 friends will have the whole chocolate shop to yourselves!
Before you purchase ...
send us an email with your desired date and we'll see if it's possible. Send to ChocolateRegina@gmail.com NOTE: the first date for private parties is Sat-18-March.
Start time & duration:
7pm - 2 hours
at the chocolate shop - 2130 Robinson
- start the class by sipping on your chocolate martini
- learn about the history of chocolate
- study a real cocoa pod and learn about cocoa harvesting and production
- smell and taste the four types of chocolate: white, milk, semi-sweet, bittersweet
- pair chocolate with various cheese and meats, as well as wine and port
- smell and taste your choice of our 50 chocolates
- learn about all the products of Chocolaterie Bernard Callebaut
- anyone with any kind of food allergy will not be allowed to participate
- especially to nuts, dairy, soy, wheat, sunflower, alcohol
- you will sign a declaration stating you have no food allergies.
- must be 19 years old or older
- bring photo ID
Alcohol & food:
- no outside alcohol or food can be brought into the class.
- as you will be drinking some alcohol during the class, we insist all participants use a taxi service or engage a non-participant driver for drop-offs and pick-ups.
Seating & washroom:
- you will be seated at the chocolate counter on a tall stool
- the store has a staff washroom, but it is not wheelchair-accessible
- 100% refund if cancelled before 10am on day of the class
- 50% refund if cancelled from 10am-5pm on day of class
- no refund if cancelled after 5pm on day of class
- no refund for no-shows, regardless of the reason
- cancel by email at ChocolateRegina@gmail.com or phone 306-546-2462